Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Welcome! I am so excited about my new blog that I have worked on it all day. It will take awhile to have all the details complete. I have been asked by several of my friends to create a blog with my recipes. Well here you are. I hope everyone enjoys.
Chocolate chip Cookies
1 1/2 Cups Butter Flavored Crisco
1/2 Cup Butter
2 Cups Light Brown Sugar
1 Cup Sugar
2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Vanilla
2 tsp Almond Extract
4 Eggs
5 Cups Flour
2 Cups Milk Chocolate Chips
Cream Sugar, Crisco and Butter in a Mixer ( I use my Kitchen Aid)
Cream for about 5 minutes. Add Eggs and the Baking Soda, Salt, Almond and Vanilla Extracts. Add the flour one cup at a time otherwise it goes flying all over your kitchen. Last but not least add your Milk Chocolate Chips.
Once you are ready for the dough to be placed on the cookie sheet, make sure you form each individual cookie so that it is in the form of a puck. Trust me they cook up much nicer. Do not just drop these cookies on the cookie sheet.
Bake for 9 minutes at 350 degrees. Let the Cookies hang out on the cookie sheet for a couple more minutes once they are finished cooking. They look like they are not done, however they continue to cook on the pan outside of the oven.

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. WHAT??? I thought this was a coveted recipe and that I was privileged to have it written on the back of an envelope. I might not make them now that you have posted it for the world to see. ha ha ha! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. almond extract?? hmmmm...I have to try it~!

    ReplyDelete